A bathing water profile has been produced for each of Scotland’s designated bathing waters.
These are intended to provide useful information to the public, and are written in accordance with the requirements of the revised Bathing Water Directive. Each profile includes:
- a description, map and photograph of the bathing water;
- information on potential pollution sources and risks to water quality;
- descriptions of measures being taken to improve water quality;
- information on reporting and responding to any pollution incidents;
- local contact details for sources of further information.
Our most recent results are available on our Sampling and results page.
List of designated bathing waters: